THE sickest music video EVER is now on the FTP

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
necrophagia_-_bloodfreak_(uncensored)-arkangel-pvz.mpg

holy christ.... what can i say? jacks off on top of a dead chick.... stabs himself in the eye.... dude is making out with his daughter... murders.... skinning a chick..... excellent stuff... deserves an award

fuck yeah.. I'm gonna start downloading that shit once i'm back at my home computer... necrophagia is killer

:lol: great video!!!

too bad phil anselmo.. errrr 'Anton Crowley', never shows his face, it alway seems like he doesnt want people to know its him in Necrophagia! ha

Have ya guys seen the "From the Cradle to Enslave" vid featured on Pandaemonaeon by Cradle of Filth. There's some sick stuff there too!

Calling Necrophagia talentless is aggitating since they helped to create and give birth to this grind death gore genre. By the way has anyone hear Eibon's new work. there CD should be out soon. for those who dont know Eibon is a death/grind metal band with Killjoy- bass, Phil anselmo- vocals, Satyr- guitar, Fenriz- Drums. Killer shit. check out www.moonfog.no and check the eibon samples.

like I said, phil should be shot and put out of our misery. And just because necrophagia has been around a long time doesn't make them any less horrible.

ha ha yeah, i agree with sadistik on this one. New Pantera is bad enough, let alone his "True" side projects... he's ridiculous.