the swedish national hockey team..

my mother, of all people, called me on the phone earlier to ask me if one of my swedish friends was in the hockey team. i told her to remove my number from her cellphone's contact list.

Time ago swedes used his names as last names... an example; Danielson means Son of Daniel... so there are many names like that... Erickson, Larsson, Magnusson, etc, etc, etc.

Hahahaha... "Coprofago" is one of my favourite bands... Is Jazz mixed with Brutal Trash metal, like Atheist or Cynic but far beyond, Coprofago is in another level... from Chile, his site is www.Coprofago.com... and yes, it means shit eater but that does't means that I do that :)... Take a look on it!...

Edit:

:):):):)His last album Unorthodox Creative Criteria has been nominated for Death Metal album of 2005 on www.MetalStorm.ee :):):):)

DT is nominated for best video and best Melodeath album!

@bastard: again, apologies. i had formed a somehow shallow opinion about you judging from your screen name, which entailed that there was probably nothing i could put past an illegitimate son of any deity. :p

i suppose "coprofago" means shit-eater in spanish as well, then - since you mentioned chile - and you'll be delighted to know i was basing my knowledge on italian. so rejoice: people might be suspicious about your eating habits in at least one additional country. ;)

i was disgusted by the signature to boot, but you've all finally driven me insane. :p