'The Tower' - Finished - Listen here! But where do I send it?!

oooarrr33

Proud new IMG Guitarist
Jun 24, 2002
Norwich, UK
Visit site
Right you guys, I've finished my mix of The Tower, and I've taken into account what your comments were and tried my best to make it better :) grab it here!

Only one question now (well two really) Firstly, Rabies are you happy for me to submit this as a final mix? and if so, secondly, who do I send it to to go on the website!?! Hope you like, as I've said, I know I'm no bruce but I'm trying my best :p

Oh and BTW, I'll post dry vocals somewhere when I get the chance so you can all play with my voice :p

Mail me the song in mp3 format. I'll make sure it gets posted.
rabies@burn.com

The vocals are blended better. :)

..and take all the comments in stride mate. You probably sing better than those of us who have been too chicken to try! If you could sing like Bruce, you wouldn't be hanging around here! Hell, if I could play guitar like Adrian or Dave, I wouldn't be hanging out here either. :p

Hi oooaaar,

Just like Rabies said, always remember that around here we strive for honest constructive criticism of each other's tracks. Noone in our group here has any ego whatsoever and our only goal is to improve our recordings and have fun doing it. The last thing we want to do is to here is to fall into the bad habit of just complimenting each other without offering any suggestions for improvement. Like all musical endevours, 20 ears are always better than two! ;)

You did a great job (especially for your very first track!) and we all look forward to having you around! :cool:

Are there any songs/projects you'd like to suggest? :)