The truth about myspace

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
Shared this on the Milano board, figured I'd share it hear as well for some of my old friends to get a chuckle at. This may be old news to some but its still fuckin funny. Enjoy you it ya whores.

myspacetruth6wv.jpg

I couldn't agree more with the pictures. What about the way people describe themselves and write their blogs? Basically the criteria for MySpace is to be "sexy", "deep" and "creative." In reality they all just seem pretty hard up to me. I have three friends on MySpace - DEP, LOA and Sanitarium. I like the band blogs and that's about the extent of my MySpace experience.

eighteeschick said:
I couldn't agree more with the pictures. What about the way people describe themselves and write their blogs? Basically the criteria for MySpace is to be "sexy", "deep" and "creative." In reality they all just seem pretty hard up to me. I have three friends on MySpace - DEP, LOA and Sanitarium. I like the band blogs and that's about the extent of my MySpace experience.

:cry: I thought you had four friends on MySpace....:cry:

eighteeschick said:
woo for my band:loco:

MichiMikey said:
:cry: I thought you had four friends on MySpace....:cry:

Technically I have 4 but I only really count only 3. Jim or whatever the guy is who comes with your account isn't really my friend. Its his job to be there. I have had one or two people who want to be my friends but I said no (nobody from here so if anyone tried I didn't diss you).

I just hope the power to turn people away doesn't go to my head. :lol:

eighteeschick said:
Technically I have 4 but I only really count only 3. Jim or whatever the guy is who comes with your account isn't really my friend. Its his job to be there. I have had one or two people who want to be my friends but I said no (nobody from here so if anyone tried I didn't diss you).

I have a story about myspace... will email you....

eighteeschick said:

I meant me....:cry: :cry:

MichiMikey said:

I meant me....:cry: :cry:

You're one of my friends in the CDC but at myspace I only have the 4. I never got anything saying you wanted to be added, either. I only go to myspace when I get an email saying that a blog has been posted by one of the bands. I don't think there is anyone here who likes DEP but damn are their blogs funny as hell.