The Ultimate Action Movie Star Poll

Who is the Best Action Action Movie Star?

• Arnold Schwarzenegger

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Sylvester Stallone

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Jean Claude Van Damme

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Bruce Willis

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

Pablokers

Huge Member
Feb 13, 2008
Hello there! The other night I had a discussion with some guy I know. Between Arnold Schwarzenegger, Silvester Stallone, Jean Claude Van Damme and Bruce Willis. What surprised me the most is that he said Van Damme and I was like :zombie:.

For me it would have to Be Arnie, hes been Terminator, Conan, Dutch, etc etc. Hes the fuckin man!

What do you people think? Poll away! And discuss.

Jean Claude for me!!

I saw yesterday a movie with him on Tv, can't remember the title
but he is one of my favourite Action-movie actors.
Bruce Willis is not bad too but I haven't watched all his movies..

Steven Seagal IS a fail. theres no way mr straight to video can contend with arnie, his first few films were good, like hard to kill or marked for death and under siege, they're cool films. but after that? under siege 2? they had to CGI him running down a train carriage..... thats not good. he is pretty cool though, and could easily kill me, i have no doubts about that, but his action films just arent that great for me.

now think about the ones arnie has done, terminator, terminator 2, predator, total recall, red heat, raw deal, running man, true lies....

its not coincidence that the better action films there have arnie in them, although arnie too did do some horrific films later on, im looking at you collateral damage and eraser.

arnie for me!!

but i cant rule out stallone, who has done some fucking EXCELLENT films, i mean, who saw RAMBO being that good? it blew everyone away. hes done some really really gopod stuff, and he IS john rambo, dont bloody forget that! all the rambo films, rocky films, lock up, tango and cash, cliffhanger, demolition man, judge dredd.

sly has done some good stuff, hes a VERY close 2nd to arnie. bring on the expendables!!!!

Maybe an admin can edit the poll an add steven seagal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe an admin can edit the poll an add steven seagal.

I'm not sure the poll itself can be edited, still, only a fool would cast a vote for Segal over Arnie surely?

tango and cash

Buddy movie gold!

In response to the thread though, Arnie, clearly, for the shear weight of quality films, Sly in a close second, mainly because he's still making awesome movies.

Van Damme deserves a special mention though for his latest film JCVD which is actually really good.

Oh and lets not forget Dolph Lundgren! The thinking mans action movie star.

Pabloker's post has won this thread.

And Matt, I never saw Under Siege 2 as I never knew it existed. Into the Sun, UnderSiege and Exit Wounds are pretty good films though. And as you pointed out, I'm certain he could kill you (and everyone else in this thread) without even knowing it.

The debate here is obviously between Arnie and Sly. But my personal favourite is Bruce Willis. His films and characters are more realistic than the other two. But then that is the point in them.

Rambo season on ITV4: coming soon. Advert's just been on.

Mel Gibson.
leathal weapon, braveheart, the patriot, trump prety much everything else

I was also thinking of putting Mel Gibson in there but he hasnt done that many action licks. Braveheart and The Patriot seem to me more like Historical films instead of Action. And if I did put him in then I should have added Danny Glover too?