The US tour dates?

D

dsalas

Biff-
Just wanted to let you guys know that we are waiting down here in San Antonio Tx. It has been to long. But we We'll wait to the end of time (but hopefuuly sooner) for you guys. Thanks for the past concert memories. You guys are the best.

Hey..Big SAXON fan from southern New Jersey here who has never seen this great band in concert. This is a plea to come my way when you bring the METALHEAD tour to the states. You guys kick some serious ass, your music is great.

Thanks...VicNJ

I have seen these guys thre times in the last 13 years. They were great in Hollywood,Ca. on the beast tour. (except for the drunk bitch that ruined the evening) I would love to see them again. Please return to the States. You have a very loyal follwoing here. Never stop rocking and DONT LET THEM GRIND YOU DOWN!!

Another US Saxon fan here on the East Coast- located in Massachusetts as a matter of fact. I've been a fan of Saxon since first purchasing the Power And The Glory album and have been hooked ever since. I hope that you can come to the USA to support Metalhead, if not I guess we'll have to wait until 2001 to see you maybe. Come over again and kick America in the ass with your high quality traditional metal. I saw U.D.O. and Raven play together earlier in the month in Rhode Island and the 150+ strong crowd dug into a night of real metal...let's see the Wheels Of Steel reign again!!!

If you want to read more about 80's traditional/power metal bands and also learn about some of today's contenders, check out my magazine's website Snakepit. 7 issues strong and dedicated to long interviews, thorough reviews and style unlike most magazines out there today.

Matt

NP: Cutty Sark- Die Tonight

www.truemetal.org/snakepit

I've waited over 10 years to see saxon live, and I will contine to try , please come tour the us again and have a few mid-west dates so I can be there.

Another US Saxon fan here on the WEST COAST located in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. I've been a SAXON FAN since first seing you on the Power And The Glory tour and have been a huge fan ever since. I hope that you can come to America in support of the Metalhead tour,you guys are the kings of heavey metal we hope to see you soon.

This a SAXON fan from way back!! I have never seen them live! I was kinda young when I got into them around 1984. But I am waiting here in NJ for them to come to the states for the METALHEAD tour. The CD is too good for you not to support it here in the US! You have plenty of fans waiting! I know you will do your best to get to us!!

A huge Saxon fan here from Rhode Island....if the band graces US shores with the Metalhead tour, I will travel anywhere to see them. I have never seen Saxon live and they are one band I would kill to see. Keep on rockin'.....

It's time for Saxon to hit the Southern California area. The revival of classic metal has created a demand for Saxon. The troops are a little older but will come out to support one of the best Metal bands out there.

SAXON were here in NJ on the UNLEASH THE BEAST tour. They played in OLD BRIDGE at a club called the BIRCH HILL. I didn't know about the show till it was to late! I keep waiting to hear that they will return to that place!! COME ON GUYS!!! You see the fans are waiting!! WHAT IS THE DEAL??

Believe it or not, the last time I have seen the band was in 1985 at a bar in Wisconsin for the Crusader tour. I can still remember the show (parts of it at least) because to this day, they were the best live band I've seen! (and I have seen over 100 shows) I know the Saxon I love can still be sucessful in the states, they just need to hook up to a tour like Maiden or start their own Heavy Metal Thunder tour and bring some of the old Heavy Metal bands along! Saxon: I've been waiting...(waiting for the night)

I saw Saxon 3 times on the Power & The Glory tour when they were touring with Maiden (Piece Of Mind). They were just as good, if not better than Maiden on those shows. The classics...."Wheels Of Steel", "Denim & Leather", "Princess Of the Night"...how many are there?

I agree that Saxon could do a decent tour of the U.S. if they were on a package deal with some other bands. They still seem to be big in Europe. Americans are just too trendy.

You can now get most of the Saxon back catalog on CD which is good. I was just in Tower and saw a bunch of Saxon CD's. Spread the news.

Hope SAXON hits Northern Calfornia!!!!!!!!!

Graspop was BRILLIANT...but the set was WWAAAYYYY To SHORT....WE NEED A FULL SET OF HEAVY METAL THUNDER!!!!!!!

CRUSADER...please take me with you.......

Hey VicNJ, what part of NJ are you from? I live in Bricktown, Ocean county. I am hoping they will play the Birch Hill in Old Bridge which is about 40 minutes from me.

I am all for a BirchHill date ! Missed them last time they were down. Come on Biff !

I've been a Saxon fan since 1980, when I lived in England. I have never seen th e greatest band in the world. Guys, please play Jacksonville, Florida.

Hell yeah, big SAXON fan here to from LA (by way of the central midwest). The band ripped it up at the Whiskey on the Beast tour (as well at 3 other So Cal dates), and we're looking to get 'em back for Metalhead! If anyone knows of somewhere I can get the live "Rock N' Roll Gypsies" album for a DECENT (domestic) price please e mail me. The most underrated band in the world is back, L.A. loves SAXON!!!