the view from below

goatschool

Sep 12, 2002
www.youtube.com
essentially this thread will be a dialogue intended for preppy and myself to discuss the holocaustal proportions yesterday reached, in terms of the young quadraped and his first long car ride and stetch of time spent outdoors and first time in grandparent's house.

others can detract from the quality of this conversation at will.

-here's an idea: sing. when i would sing with our old cat jet in the car, he'd stop crying.
-the past four nights i've had a short 'dream' where i wake up, and the ex is sitting next to my bed and he says 'i've been waiting for you to get up, i have to tell you something' and then when i sit up, he disappears.
-did the grandparents treat the o-meister well?

avi: yeah, that's it!

prep a.) s...sing? i did talk to him a lot. he mews right after the period of every sentence, as if on cue.

prep b.) aiiiiie. that's kind of frustrating.

prep c.) yeah, but here's the thing. he was completely overwhelmed by EVERYTHING. he was outdoors (first time ever?) for about an hour and tried to hide under a rock (he could only get his nose in). he refused to budge. his paws never once touched grass. i let him be.

then, i brought him inside, and he promptly sequestered himself inside a box they gave him. he refused to move, eat CHICKEN my mother gave him, or drink any water.

after an hour he crept out and jumped up onto a chair (parked against the table, so he was under the table). for two hours.

i tried to pick him up to carry him around the house, and was greeted with claws sunk into my chest. i think he almost pierced my heart.

well, if you bring him there periodically, he'll get used to it. fredo never wants to go anywhere. if i take him to someone's house, he hides under my legs until they leave the room, and then cries. but after a few visits he'll sit in front of me on the floor and sort of play it off.

cats can be such freaks

i've got an extra momma kitty and her two kittens at home right now and it's making my old female cat SOO pissed. literally. she's pissed on the dogbeds, the bathmat, OUR BED. fuckin A!

but anyhow, the cat gets back in the apartment and he's as good as new, the little fucking bastard. flipping over on his back and demanding a big fat belly rub.

in adolescent psychology class the other day, the teacher is going around the class asking students for physical signs of puberty, and she called on me, and i was like "...body hair." i wanted to add YUCK, but she moved on to some girl blathering about menarche.