The Wacken DVD

cant u see we treat our death metal like fine wine, letting it age before unleashing it!!?
haha jokes aside, i think the time that has passed is insignificant when u see the show again. oldschool death stands still in time.

My skin is becoming one with my chair as I sit here waiting for the new update! Soon, I will become a living chair!

Repugnant(if you're talking about the band) is pretty bad to be honest.

lol...and you actually enjoy Behemoth!

:lol:

Sorry it's not like I'm trying to have a grudge against you or anything, but that's such a bad statement...Repugnant stay fucking true to the old killer sound of old Swedish Death with their own style...well they did before breaking up...I'd say if you don't like it your ears must have some thick wax in them.

This is truth...plus my killer opinion...obey!

not to get off topic....

chris broderick is the best guitar player ever. that and jason becker. did you guys know that chris broderick left nevermore to join megadeth?? insane.

lol...and you actually enjoy Behemoth!

:lol:

Sorry it's not like I'm trying to have a grudge against you or anything, but that's such a bad statement...Repugnant stay fucking true to the old killer sound of old Swedish Death with their own style...well they did before breaking up...I'd say if you don't like it your ears must have some thick wax in them.

This is truth...plus my killer opinion...obey!

I'm glad you enjoy kitty-scratch vocals and Roland-Cube amps in your music. Your opinion doesn't matter the least bit, infact, 5 minutes from now I'm going to forget you're even on this forum until your next post.
Here's some of your own 'logic' back at you. If you don't like Behemoth you must be a flaming-homo, because I said so.

Please try again. Funny guy.