The wacky trivia contest winner is

Briody

Jan 22, 2002
www.jagpanzer.com
Powersurge!!!!

Some of you were VERY close, only needing to swap 2 guys to get it right.

Here are the answers -

1. This band member grew up loving dinosaurs and considered being a paleontologist.

The answer is John. He knows everything about dinosaurs. He can tell you with a straight face that 'Liktalotapus' is not a real dinosaur.

2. This band member met President Ronald Reagan after performing a concert for him.

Rikard played for President Reagan when his high school band was named as the top band in the U.S. Being a crazy young metal drummer, he snuck out the night before the big concert and partyed all night. He even dragged along a few classmates with him.

3. This band member plays the violin.

Chris plays violin. Along with electric guitar, classical guitar, piano, any type of keyboard or anything else with strings. I'm pretty sure he sucks at bagpipe though.

4. This band member played a rock star in a local TV commercial.

That would be me. 'High Country Music' did a commercial with a rocker, a schoolkid and a country guy. I played the rocker. I held up a V and said 'Can I get this in purple?'.

5. This band member won Rob Halford's leather jacket in an 80's contest, but didn't call the station in time to claim the prize.

Harry won Rob Halford's jacket. He needed call within one hour. We knew he was at work but John and I were trying to get ahold of him before the hour expired. Harry found out the next day and asked us 'Why didn't you just call the station and say you were me?' DUH!!!!! We didn't think of that!