The Water Song

Night Mare

Camberwell Carrot
Feb 23, 2005
Australia
Listen to my band!

http://www.myspace.com/cloudvegas

I know, crappy drum takes, a few mistakes, and very little in the way of changes, all these problems have been fixed, we just haven't had time to re-re-record it, so I am posting the older, more boring version for the moment.
We'll have more recordings up soon, better ones too.

This is not metal, so if you only listen to metal then please go the fuck away :)

Ok I guess I asked for that, haha, but I did note that the repetitiveness has been fixed since we recorded this.

You dudes/chicks have a bit of an Antimatter vibe here. I'm starting to want to have sex with the singer. That's you, right?

NADatar said:
You dudes/chicks have a bit of an Antimatter vibe here. I'm starting to want to have sex with the singer. That's you, right?

Haha nah I am the drummer, althought I don't much like to admit it here because the drum takes on this song are terrible, I was hungover and nervous, and using brushes.
The singer is Hanna, maybe I will post some band pics sometime?

ok theres a few slightly duff drum bits + the snare sound could be better
but I really really like this song, I don't find it too repetitive at all
i like that hypnotic loop thing
hints of antimatter + portishead which is no bad thing really

are you going to post the updated one?

unhinged said:
ok theres a few slightly duff drum bits + the snare sound could be better
but I really really like this song, I don't find it too repetitive at all
i like that hypnotic loop thing
hints of antimatter + portishead which is no bad thing really

are you going to post the updated one?

Thanks man, we were hoping to make it very hypnotic, hence the repetition, but since then we have added a lot of subtle changes, make it a bit more interesting. I haven't heard Antimatter, but Portishead is a huge influence. We have recorded a different song too, but have yet to re-record the new version of The Water Song, it will be posted as soon as it's done though, and the new song is currently being mixed, not too far off...

lizard said:
pics of hanna plz

Sorry but probly won't happen, we really aren't into band pics, especially Hanna, any that will be taken will probably be vague and/or blurry anyway....
Haha you'll just have to use your imagination... or ask Decadent. :Spin:

Night Mare said:
Thanks man, we were hoping to make it very hypnotic, hence the repetition, but since then we have added a lot of subtle changes, make it a bit more interesting. I haven't heard Antimatter, but Portishead is a huge influence. We have recorded a different song too, but have yet to re-record the new version of The Water Song, it will be posted as soon as it's done though, and the new song is currently being mixed, not too far off...

cool, I look forward to more, how long has the band been going?

Portishead rule, wish theyd do another album.
you should check out antimatter,
also dr kevorkian and the suicide machine, theyre cool
I like darkwave / dark ambient stuff but a lot of it goes a bit too dancy and puts me off.

I want more.

I want member pictures, or at least of the chick.

These are the demands of a fan. Make it happen!

unhinged said:
cool, I look forward to more, how long has the band been going?

We formed our current lineup late last year, not sure what month, but they have had a revolving door of members before me, but now we are content.

Decadent said:
You cunts should play a show already!
*shakes fist*

Soon my son.. soon...

We formed our current lineup late last year, not sure what month, but they have had a revolving door of members before me, but now we are content.

NAD said:
I want more.

I want member pictures, or at least of the chick.

These are the demands of a fan. Make it happen!

A fan! Who wants to hear more! God that feels great... more is on it's way, but producer types will not be rushed. I will see what I can do about some live photos at our first gig, which shouldn't be long...
Thanks for the support! :)

We have a pic of our singer online now! Just thought NAD would like to know.
We have a new song up too.
Check it out people.