the way it should be...

spanishfan

New Metal Member
Oct 14, 2002
Visit site
if symphony x are better than stratovarius why then they only play 1 hour?
I haven't got the answer...and you?
I don't really understand it. And I also don't understand why
they played before Rhapsody (what a piece of shit) in Rock Machina 2001.
It's like a conspiracy...warghhh...fckthmall. Someday they'll realise that SYX it's above all.

----->(in my opinion) MY TICKET SHOULD BE LIKE THIS ONE:
bolo_symphony.jpg

I have paid the 25 € and I actually can say that I'll leave the concert when symphony end...no matter...fuck kotipelto...i don't want to listen you...furthermore when i've just listened Russ Allen.

ONLY TWO MONTHS REMAIN...AND I'LL SEE THEM AGAIN
I can't wait longerrr... SYYYYYYX! SYYYYYYYX!

umm cause they arent as popular as stratovarious.

also are you sure they will play 1 hour? that seems like a lot. When they played with blind guardian over here they only got 45 minutes and Stratovarious seems like the asshole kind of band that would only give them 40 minutes.

It's simple.

It's Strato's tour.

They invited SymX to go along.

Bottom line..would you rather not see them play at all?

;)

STRATOVARIUS Debut At Finnish No. 2!! - Feb. 3, 2003

STRATOVARIUS have entered the Finnish Top 40 national album chart at position No. 2 with their latest release, "Elements Part I". "In all honesty we all expected for #1 position, but this time it didn't happen," the band said in a statement posted on their official web site.

"STRATOVARIUS humbly wishes to thank all their fans in Finland who have legally purchased 'Elements Part I'."

:rolleyes: :lol:

Never before in the history of concerts that the opening act goes longer or as long as the headling act! BTW I'm getting really tired of all this SX vs. Stratovarius crap, they are 2 different bands with a different approach to their music. So what are we gangs now? is SX fans gonna sport Red colors and Strato fans sporting Blue colors?! Just because Strato doesn't do Prog that they must suck then. I'm happy to be a fan of both, and if any Stratovarius fans start spewing the same crap I'm gonna get on their asses just the same! end of rant: And Jens said it best Instead of a battle of the bands, there should be a contest between Jens and Mike Pinnela who could drink the most on stage, now that's a rivalry :)

Amen! I don't see the need for all the animosity. Why attack certain bands? It's not Stratovarius' fault that they're in a position to headline a tour like that and Symphony X perhaps isn't yet. I'm sure their time will come.

The fact that Symphony X aren't headlining already is tantmount to the enormity of the majority's stupidity.
It's a joke that's quickly losing its humor and is really starting to make me sick; especially when contrasting how inferior the other "major" acts are whom they support in comparison.:rolleyes:

Not that I dislike BG or Strato---but c'mon!

Well we all have our favorite bands! I think Symphony X is ready as far as their ability goes and I'm sure they have been for a long time. But I would guess the popularity isn't quite there or else they would be headlining a tour of that size. It's not Stratovarius' fault and it's not Blind Guardian's fault, and it doesn't mean their fans are stupid either. I prefer SX to both of those bands myself. However, I've seen Blind Guardian live a few times and they put on a great, highly energetic show and I'd love to see them again. They've worked hard and deserve their success too.

Well put, Kyra. It's disappointing to see Symphony X open for bands we regard as "inferior"... but we have to look at the positives of such situations.

Has Sy X ever headlined a tour in Europe yet? I remember they wanted to tour with Savatage last year but somehow it didnt worl out, but what was before that? (I'm only a fan since 2000 myself :D)

Luis: I am pretty sure Promoters would have been knocking on SX's door to headline a tour but that is not the case obviously, so do your part and when you see SX anytime show the promoters your support so they can see why SX should headline. A classic example is KISS\Blue Oyster Cult. when KISS first went on tour they opened for Blue Oyster Cult but thanks to KISS"S performance and stage show it drove the fans crazy and the next year it was Blue Oyster Cult opening for KISS, so you never know...

I'm just happy to see SyX finally playing here! :)

Though I am a bit disappointed, 'cause they don't get enough time to play... And my daughter got mad at me, 'cause she can't go there, she must be one of the biggest SyX fans I know! :D