The WOODS OF YPRES '1st Supporters Circle!' - \w/

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Loyal Folks,

This is a notice of the first ever WOODS OF YPRES 'fan' / supporters 'club'. Your contribution at this time will help the band to cover operating expenses, maintain independence and move forward with many new plans. In return, you will immediately be sent a 'numbered' confirmation package in the mail with samples of WoY goods and further details about your one year membership. Four additional packages will be mailed to your address throughout 2009, one for each season (in order: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter). Exclusive rare WoY goods will be offered to the members of the 'Supporters Circle', first, before anyone else. Also, I have decided that I will liquidate and distribute a LOT of old and rare WoY items before the end of this year that have been safely stored away for years (including rare 'first/original' t-shirts and merch, original show posters from the very beginning, old and 'never before seen' photos, etc...) Also, by the end of August, I intend to find 'new homes and good hands' for the "Woods 2: Pursuit of the Sun" YAMAHA acoustic guitar w/ built in pickup (this guitar IS the sound of Woods 2!) as well as my white Gibson 'Unrest!' SG guitar, and these will be offered to the '1st Supporters' before anyone else. "1st Supporters" will also get first pick at new t-shirt and merch items as they become available. Just like the promotional stunt during the recording of "Woods III", when we start recording "Woods 4", the guitar strings used on the album will be distributed to the "1st Supporters", etc... That's just the beginning...

We currently have four projects in the works for 2009:
- "Independent Nature 2002-2007" - The Best of WOODS OF YPRES CD
- "Woods I: Against the Seasons" on vinyl w/ new art by Travis Smith
- The "Allure of the Earth 7" Vinyl" w/ cello cover version B-side (and VERY special artwork by an exciting French black metal artist! More details soon...)
- WOODS 4: The Green Album (15 new WOODS OF YPRES songs!)

Add to that:
- our "Beasts Unleashed in the East!" Eastern Tour in May!
and...
- our "The West is the Best!" Western Tour in August!

Here's how to show your support:

Please send (all prices include shipping):
$25 CAD within CANADA.
$25 USD from the USA.
$25 USD / 20 Euros from Europe.

Well hidden cash, check or money order to:

WoY 1st Supporters Circle
c/o David Gold
44 Poplar Ave.
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
P6B 2W7 CANADA

Or, Please send paypal to: woodsofypres@hotmail.com

I will continue to keep everyone updated on the activities within the WoY camp, but it is very important for us to make the necessarily efforts to show our sincere thanks to those who continue to choose to go above and beyond in their support and encouragement of our band. The supporter / 'fan' base IS the most imporatant thing in the world to this band. They (most likely you!) have kept WOODS OF YPRES rolling on its own terms for almost seven FUCKING years now (Wow! ...and STILL going strong!)! We intend to also go above and beyond to impress with what we give back! Have faith in the WOODS! We are believers ourselves.

Thank you as always for your commitment to WOODS OF YPRES!

David Gold & the Woods... - \w/ :kickass:

Fantastic, I'll probably be sending mine out Friday. Always willing to help out one of the best metal bands in the land, and the fact that I can get some random cool merch is just a bonus! Here's to Woods IV and beyond! :kickass:

Question: Does this mean I'll get the newsletter thats part of the Woods IV pin offering?

Hey DG, totally forgot to send my money when I went to work on Sunday, amidst the madness that is life. However, I work this Sunday morning, and have the address written down and everything ready to go, so I will for sure be sending it in Sunday morning! See you in the mail!