Theocracy CD in the UK?

I live in Germany and I've ordered my copy directly at MetalAges, Theocracy's label.
It worked very well, so it should be no problem for you as well.

I've got the big problem, that I don't own a credit card...how the hell do I get my hands on the album??
no stores here in finland sells it (suprise)

http://www.nightmarerecords.com

I'm not looking to take any business away from MetalAges - by all means, buy from them if at all possible. I'm just throwing out a secondary option: Lance King (former vocalist for Balance Of Power) runs this metal distributor in Minneapolis. Since he is one of my favorite vocalists and I live in Mpls, I try to give him my business whenever I can. I have bought five copies of Theocracy from him (I LOVE THIS ALBUM and am giving copies to my friends!).

Anyway, his site might be worth checking if there are other metal CDs that you can't seem to find - he's got a lot of stuff.

Sethist said:
I guess it depends on the reliability of your local mail carrier... *insert sarcasm here* I know I have COMPLETE confidence in the USPS *end sarcasm*:D
I've never gotten anything damaged in the mail, although I do worry. But I have had stuff shipped to wrong house, and I've also had stuff just left in my garage.
:OMG: