Theocracy Fans and ProgPower

I will be there!

S O N A T A

A R C T I C A

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I know a lot of people hate their new one, but I think it's the best thing they've done. Can't wait to see some of the new tunes live :kickass:

I will be there!

S O N A T A

A R C T I C A

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I know a lot of people hate their new one, but I think it's the best thing they've done. Can't wait to see some of the new tunes live :kickass:

I got your cell phone number saved man, I'll try to give you a call and meet up with you sometime over the weekend when Im not busy helping out backstage.

Sounds like a plan.

This will be my second ProgPower. I also went two years ago.

So I've made 2 of the the last 3. The one I missed? Theocracy :erk:

If I had the money at the right time i would so be their.
can't believe how many amazing bands ill be missing :(

I haven't been able to go yet, but if Angra comes back, I might have to pull out all the stops to see them.

. . . not with bells on but I *will* be sporting some of the new merchandise from the CafePress shop.

Just FYI, the printing done there isn't traditional screen printing. It's a dye-sublimation process that imbeds the ink into the fabric, so it looks and feels different from a regular screenprinted shirt.

Some of you may like it, some may not, but if you want to see it before you think about buying it, I'll be wearing it & you can check it out yourself.

The Cafepress people can't screenprint because the process is too costly & time consuming to do for one-off printings. Believe me, I've screen printed shirts before, and while it was fun, it took me like 3 weeks to make 3 shirts from design to finish. :)