Theocracy makes Blabbermouth!

SeaStorm

Jun 24, 2004
Minnesota, USA
Hey gang,

Theocracy finally made blabbermouth.net! If you don't know what blabbermouth is, it's a metal news site where people can post their reactions to metal news stories. It's not a pretty place. Most of the members are anti-Christian black metal fans (or so it seems, maybe they are just the loudest). As I like to descibe the site: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany". Everyone wastes their time going into the threads about bands they hate and telling everyone how much they hate that band. It's bizarre.

Anyway, this is good news! There is definitely a large contigent of power metal fans on the site. This should get the word out to some potential fans!

Giddyup!

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=25124

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=38807

Blabbermouth and religion do not go together. While it's good to see Matt's name on that list with the likes of Iron Maiden, blabbermouth's user base is populated by a bunch of 14 year olds who like to insult every band.

If a band is religious in any way, they just flame it more. Still, it's awesome to see!

Well, what's cool about Theocracy is that it's ambiguous enough that to the average listener it's just cool tunes, but to those in the know, they understand what they're about.....like Jesus' parables.
and incidently.....God hates religion too.

Wow, I didn't even read all those Blabbermouth posts. . . but it seems like there are a lot of messed-up, ignorant and arrogant people on there.

(Wishing I had a filter to delete all the swearing so I could read what people actually wrote on the forum :yuk:)

Oh well, you're probably right--14 year olds with nothing better to do!!

Yeah, I read blabbermouth everyday and that's par for the course. It's a good source of metal news, but not much else. Blah.

Spyderman-Hyderman said:
and incidently.....God hates religion too.

Well, I'm not sure about that!

Funny, I was under the impression that blabbermouth users were mostly "hardcore" morons.

P.S. Hey, I just found this forum. I heard from a friend that Theocracy was cool so I'm going to check them out soon.