Theocracy Show August 27!

Matt Smith

THEOCRACY
Jun 11, 2004
Athens, GA
www.theocracymusic.com
Theocracy will be performing at Tasty World in downtown Athens, GA, on Saturday, August 27 at 7 p.m. The band will be joined by their friend Jonathan Hinds on guitar, and will be playing an hour-long set featuring favorites from the first album and new tracks from the upcoming album. Maybe they'll even play Happy Birthday to Matt onstage. Admission is $2 at the door, so come on out if you can!

Cool Video ! I couldn't swim there, as i couldn't find my eye goggles so this video had to do! .....Good to see you guys playing live finally. Makes me even more eager for the new cd.
PS - Matt, Have you heard other recent and new christian power metal such as Divinefire- Glory Thy Name and soon to be new cd - Hero, also another new power metal band called Majestic Vanguard (see www.majesticvanguard.net). Their debut cd comes out in October...sounds great from the samples i've heard.

Matt Smith said:
Yup, a Schecter Blackjack. I put EMGs in there and it crushes!

of all the blackjack models the C1 is my fave.....although if I had some spare cash I'd grab a 007. I've never owned a 7 string. Just today however I bought a Dean custom 450 with EMG's. Wife doesn't know yet :erk: .
I was inspired to do so after rediscovering Michael Angelo Batio recently.
In the Speed Lives video he's using the same guitar for some of the shots.