Therapy?

they lost the plot a few years back, but they're usually excellent live. dont forget to shout fat bastard at cairns

and I cant find a fucking copy of infernal love anywhere these days

troublegum is by far the cleanest album poppiest they did. cracking stuff, the previous ep is the same style

I didnt think so back in the day, but infernal love is a great album , specially if yer a goth :tickled:

the first two eps were released on one cd as causcasian psychosis, well worth it if you like twisted noisy punk core like nomeansno

suicide pact.. you first is alright twisted noisy etc havent heard anything past that, get the best of CD and decide yerself

Danke liebe Maren!:wave:
The last one's just been released, i think it's quite good, more in the vein of Turbonegro, Hellacopters, i like it!
It's called "Never apologize, never explain"

snow2fall said:
Have fun, Antwan! :D Never seen them live unfortunately. Only album I have is "Troublegum" which is absolutely: :worship: Any more albums that are worth listening to?

"Turn and face the strange
the door is open you're awake..."

they supported us in Carlow back in 1990 think it was, no one knew much about them then, they sucked live too

infernal love is my fav.

troublegum one of the best pop albums, spot on.

i kinda liked semidetached album, esp. the final track (the boys asleep or something)

didnt listen to suicide pact and shameless, but gave a listen to this new one. didnt like it.

high anxiety anyone?

pistol_pete said:
the new stuff is a bit silly.

troublegum, nurse and semi-detached are me faves

nurse is great like

I never got on with nurse, some rapid songs but the production was thin as turps and not enough quality control on the songs, some of the ep tracks are much better. toothgrinder, numb and joyrider or whatever the fuck theyre called are much better live than on that record

And therapy supported everyone and their fucking dog back then lol, I hear they even almost supported a certain scouse act but then bought the headline slot off them for a six cans ace lager and two packets of rizla o_O

I had all this stuff on tape up till semi detached, of course thats all gone to the wayside now, i only bought troublegum on cd there last week :erk: