there was once a thread on Trans Siberian Orchestra, or so i thought

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
where to start with these dudes? this is for me ma, i sent her that wacky xmas light display Icono posted and that's who did the music. and she really digs it.

so yeah, help me out or die trying or something.

Oh hang on if you're going to be a limp noodle sod about it. ;)

I personally love this one, it's great around the holidays, and it's the set/story they open their shows with.

B000002JX6.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

my parents have heard my music, it blasts from my room when i'm home. They don't care, they just don't enjoy it. Though I did listen to slayer in the car with my dad one time. He didn't mind it that bad, he used to be a big alice cooper fan, haha.

markgugs said:
I would imagine that your random, spontaneous bursts of headbanging w/ extended devil's horns tell your family all they need to know.
haha

i trade cd-rs with my parents on a regular basis so yeah, we dig a lot of the same shit. not much metal though, except early 90's metal-ish stuff like Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, and White Zombie.

I god damn missed their show last night because of work, BAH.

But out of darkness, comes light! I'm spending the money it would have cost for the ticket (+service fees), 2 beers, and 50% of the parking on buying a few albums. Oh fuck yes.:headbang: