there's a hole in the earth!! OMG!

no_reply

comfortably numb
Feb 2, 2006
what do you think about new deftone's single :hole in the earth?
sweet ........chino's voice never gets old :worship:

nah he's just a bit chubby,not like in minerva though, hehe i saw him @ el paso two months ago.....

The first track I heard from the new cd which was beware the water which turned into just "beware" and is an amazing song. Then I heard hole in the earth which I'm sure there must be a better single off the cd with a bigger hook although the more I listen the more it makes sense. Hole in the earth is still a good song but not even close to as good as beware. then i heard rapture which was mediocre at best for them. it keeps going down hill but it's hard to beat beware and It will still be a top ten cd of the year i'm pretty sure. can't wait to hear the whole thing.

KeithRT99 said:
damn chino gained alot of weight. Check out that kickass tele that stef is using.
I want that guitar so bad! I read an interview where he said he had an 8 string guitar made for this cd but that's still a 7 string..I wonder if he still gonna use the 8 string.. but 7 fucking strings is enough is what I say! shit boya

Hehe, i'm anxious to hear the new album...

Bytheway, there's a hole in the earth somewhere in russia, I think there's a place where they've tried to mesure the depth of the water but they couldn't reach the bottom. I have to check out more about it. It's pretty freaky!!!!!!

Tone-Deaf said:
Hehe, i'm anxious to hear the new album...

Bytheway, there's a hole in the earth somewhere in russia, I think there's a place where they've tried to mesure the depth of the water but they couldn't reach the bottom. I have to check out more about it. It's pretty freaky!!!!!!
It amazes me we can send a probe to mars but we can't figure out how big that hole is. That's just called lack of funding I guess.

I looked into whole hole thing and I only found the deepest man made hole is russia and it's about 8 miles deep not even halfway through the earths crust..

also found this and wondered why didn't he do us all a favor and throw himself into the hole too:
http://this.is/parsberg/big hole/bible.html

the worlds deepest hole would be the chalenger deep in the Mariana Trench in the pacific ocean...it is a neat little hole of 11 000 meters.

I truly believe this album will be as good as that is deep..

the question now is where do we find a dick that's big enough to fuck the hole in the earth?

come on...someone was bound to mention this...might as well be me