There's an ad on the radio for anal lube.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
"Does your girlfriend deny you buttsex? It's because you don't have this anal lube!"

I'm not sure if I'm shocked, awed, or excited. And the FCC got Stern for what again?

According to this ad, yes. It's thicker. The ad also went into the theory that women have a natural deterrent to sex that does not propagate the species, but that's not it! It's because guys don't use this particular anal lube!

I'm still perplexed. Public radio, 9am.

Lotions and Lace (one guess for what kind of store it is :loco: ) is a sponsor for this particular station, their ads are usually for non-specific videos and lingerie, but not today. Today was all about ANAL LUBE.

Granted, this radio show and station gets a bit risquè sometimes, but this was just so blatant I was surprised.

Selective censorship is highly amusing, it's like the same if the US had a born again Christian leader content on murdering a bunch of people for no apparent reason.

It was just on again! Penthouse Black Label Anal Lube!

This just trips me out.

:lol:

"....that's why I choose anal sex. I mean, sure, it hurts a little, and I wind up walking funny for a day or two..."

:lol: :lol:

REBECCA K., Great Falls, MT
I know what you're thinking: "Anal sex?! Gross! No way!" But it's so cool! My boyfriends get totally turned on by watching me lube up, and I don't worry anymore about getting pregnant. And anal is definitely the fast track to the "in" crowd: Ever since I started taking it anal, I've been way popular at school!

JEREMY T., Holyoke, MA
I have to admit, when I first suggested anal sex to my girlfriend, she looked at me like I was crazy. I offered to double-wrap, use plenty of AstroGlide, but she was still totally freaked over the idea of it. Then she made a deal with me: If I'd bend over for her strap-on, she'd bend over for me. We take turns taking it up the poop chute, and now we finally feel like our relationship is fully equal.

KAREN C., Ypsilanti, N.D.
I want a lot out of life, but I know that I can't afford to raise a kid right now, and I'm way too young to get married. That's why I stopped risking my future by having sex with boys and hooked up with my best galpal, Claire. We may be straight, but we'd rather eat pussy than get preganant!

JESUS N., San Antonio, TX
It's funny to me, listening to straight kids talk about anal sex like they discovered some kind of magic secret no one else knows. Gay guys may or may not have invented anal sex, but I certainly think we perfected it! If straight guys were serious about wanting to have sex and not worry about knocking someone up, they'd hook up with each other.

:lol: :lol: :lol: awesome site

BOBBY L., Detroit, MI
Yo, I know how to treat my girl right. I always show her the same respect I want to get back from her. I never ask her to swallow my spunk until I go down on her first. It's just common courtesy.

MARIA F., Zebulon, GA
When I started dating, boys always expected me to have intercourse with them. I knew I couldn't resist the peer pressure alone, so now I double-date with my pal Shelly. Now when boys pressure us for sex, we say "no" together – then satisfy them by putting on a hot girl-girl show in the back seat.

MARK G., Atomic City, ID
When I started my junior year of high school, I was already the captain of the football team and the baseball team, I was a straight-A honors student, and girls were offering themselves to me. I just couldn't say no to easy sex and free booze, but I knew I was risking my future. So I prayed on it, drove to Boise, and got this butt-ugly haircut. I haven't been laid since, praise Jesus!

DANIELLE V., Buffalo, N.Y.
My boyfriend always asks to have sex. "Come on, baby," he begs me, all the time. I feel really bad about making him wait, but I know that if I have sex with him too soon, he won't respect me. But I also know that if he ain't satisfied with me, he'll date some other girl. So once a month I show him how much I really love him by coughing up the $500 to get him a really top-quality call girl to fuck him silly.