These Are They

I think our idea of "old school Chicago" is more along the lines of Devastation, Sindrome, Abomination, Contagion, Maimed, etc.....

Johnny Vomit are still around, you're correct, they still play pretty regularly around the South Side.

I wasn't offended at Fubar's question, merely sighing because I already know that alot of people out there are going to presume that it's a "Bloodbath" thing. These Are They sound the way they do, I believe, because that's just the natural sound that those guys make when they get together, in a way I hear it as being the natural progression Paul and Steve would've made had they not gone the ultra-slow doom route all those years ago after Laceration, which is pretty cool.

As I said before, Paul is a hardworker, as is everyone in ND. I will be looking forward to it's future release. ND, has delivered many excellent musical hours for me, and further has improved my life(fucking existance)? Thanx, again man

this band is
chicagotoughbetterhi6.png

it's a domain that doesn't allow hotlinking. if you see a red cross copy and paste the link, it will load the image in your web cache (temporary internet files). then it shows here as well. if you use firefox, you can get web developer plugin, if you select "disable referrers" it will show the image right away here.