They are officially back...

I don't care if its for money. Why should that even matter? Motley fans wanna see them back together, so who cares if its for the money or not. Everyone should get off their high horse sometimes I reckon and stop acting so high & mighty when it comes to money, business, "selling out" etc.

I couldn't care less if its for the money or not, Motley will still deliver a better show than Slayer anyway. And KISS might not have the original members but their live show still slays all the new bands around anyway. Compared to vintage KISS shows, sure it isn't as good. Compared to the state of live rock music today? Kills 'em all. And I'm sure Motley will be the same so who really cares how much money they make from it? Good luck to 'em if its there to be made.

or maybe not?!
MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx has rejected widespread Internet reports that the band will be embarking on a reunion tour in early 2005. Writing to the "Diary" section of the band's official web site, Sixx said, "It's nice to hear that fans, bands, promoters and agents would like to see a MÖTLEY CRÜE tour. But right now I know Vince [Neil] is booking tons of live shows, Tommy [Lee] is busy promoting a book and doing his reality show and Mick [Mars] is in rehabilitation after surgery (Who knows when and if he would feel up to it even if there was a tour) It takes four guys to do it. It hasn't happened since 1999. All I know is all four of us haven't been in the same room in six years. In the world of MÖTLEY, I'd say, 'Don't hold your breath.'

"P.S.: Props to whoever made the tour ad I saw on the net. Maybe someday…"