They finally killed the fuckin' forum,

Tomasz

outdoor type
"Donny was a good bowler, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors. And bowling. And as a surfer, he explored the beaches of Southern California from La Jolla to Leo Carillo and up to Pismo. He died, as so many young men of his generation, before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him. As you took so many bright flowering young men at Ke Song, at Lon Doc, and Hill 64. These young men gave their lives, as did Donny. Donny who loved bowling."

"I tell you what, pendejo. You try any funny stuff out on the lanes, you pull your piece on me, I take it away from you...I stick it up your ass...and I pull the trigger till it goes–click."

"Jesus..."

"You said it, man! NOBODY fucks with the Jesus!"

"Eight year-olds, Dude."

Pyrus said:
"I tell you what, pendejo. You try any funny stuff out on the lanes, you pull your piece on me, I take it away from you...I stick it up your ass...and I pull the trigger till it goes–click."

"Jesus..."
"You said it, man! NOBODY fucks with the Jesus!"
"Eight year-olds, Dude."
I was gonna go away, but I have to comment on Pyrus' avatar hehehe I prob am the only one with you to know that this is freaking Arseface from Preacher .... best comic book serie ever. All hails to that.

Pyrus said:
Fuckin A, dude, Preacher rules. Arseface is quite possibly my idol. You're so far the only person on these boards to identify who that was.
It has to be the best serie, these guys did the best job as far as story went. I got into it around #35 needless to say buying the first 10 proved to be quite expensive. You cannot help but to love Arseface ... he was almost the next Nirvana hehehe damn good ol' boys. :worship:

Pyrus said:
Most big chains (Borders, Waldenbooks, etc.) or any reputable comic book store oughta stock the collections. Read them em in order, it's not one of those series where you can skip around.

This thread is really funny now that my avatar is me again.

Thanks dude...I'll be checkin this out, looks too damn good to passup.