They've made it

Allan said:
dadadaaaaaaaahh, Thomasson scored, Riise missed, Danes rule, Norwegians suck.

tell me, and i admit i'm a bit off on this subject, but how long ago is it now since a dane has been on the winning team in champions league?

Im the first one in my generation to give a fuck as liverpool lift that particular cup. i did a stagedive onto an old friend who couldn't hold my 16 stones+. My dad and especially me grandad saw them lift the cup years ago, 21 years to be exact, in 85 we were robbed and so began the slide into obscurity. Im the first one of my generation to see this and from 3-0 down at half time id given up hope. abandony ally hopee. HAIRMIZING

Allan said:
was a bit scandalous that second kick wasn't ordered to be retaken, Dudek had left his line by at least a metre long before the kick. Was exciting anyways

Scandalous, it was. Penalty retaken, should have. Agree, do I.

I had tracksuited wankers roaring their heads off over this down our way all night, most of them have never been to liverpool...never mind anfield, fuckin muppets

Allan said:
heard of Schmeichel?

haha! in your face, brynjar. was thinking back on the laudrup days, but that piss just came right back in my face, didn't it?

and carragher has undoubtably been the player of the season in liverpool. and he doesn't say all that egomaniac crap that keeps pouring out of gerrards hole. was a mistake not making him a captain.

Lord_Of_This_World said:
I've probably been to more liverpool games and I can't stand football.

you're kinda funny, you know that?

I dont hate football by any stretch of the imagination. I actually wanted Liverpool to win but I dont think Ill ever hear the end of this, every copite Ive seen today has non stop talked about last night while dancing like a prick.

it was marvelous like, wasn't it, i mean well, i went to Tesco when it went to 3:0, how fuckin daft eh!?!! holy monkey shrapnel what was that, i came back and somehow it was 3:3!!! what in the name of dead monkey giblets, isn't it? wow, well done to them, i saw the end of normal time and then to the end, marvelous, amazing, all you foreigners on the forum must get so excited, I do! Liverpool FC is like Anathema in football form, all the emotion and character and that, brilliant, isn't it!

serve.php