Things I Like.. Things I Don't know

Momo

Mongoloid Elitist
Jan 24, 2005
Long Island N.Y
gikemo.homestead.com
The M.O.D summer tour. I will be at the Knitting factory show that place is small and condusive to a great time. I will be at the Crazy Donkey in Farmingdale looking forward to seeing a show I can get home from in 20 minutes and possibly meeting some of you from the board

My favorite band of all time is The Cars. Sure i'm gonna take heat for that but fuck it I am a 40 year old bastard with eclectic tastes and a bladder the size of a Voit basketball. I recently heard S.O.D's Ballad Of Ben Orr which is fucking hilarious. My question who decided that Bye Bye Love would be the song and was the Let's Go! screamed by you Billy intentional or ad libbed? Because it was fucking riotus.

Another thing I like is that this board is up and running. Also are you guys aware on the Tenacious D DVD Jack Black is wearing a S.O.D jacket? The DVD is total comedy. A highly recommended DVD.

Best Regards,

Momo

It was definitivley Bye Bye Love as the song. I have posted the Mp3 of the S.O.D ballad of Ben Orr. Ben Orr was the bassist of the Cars and sang lead vocals on Just What I Needed, Let's Go, Moving In Stereo. Poor bastard died like in 3 months after getting pancreatic cancer. Babooey Of Howard Stern fame won a couple grand on Benjamin Orr as his pick in the KCOCK office deathpool.

That Pancreatic cancer shit is lethal, killed Michael Landon in like 5 minutes and 3/4 of Jimmy Carters family. So it does have some upside.

As a Bonus the MP3 contains the Ballad Of Owen Hart.

S.O.D Ballad Of Benjamin Orr

Best Regards,

Momo

Hey, that's a file I uploaded last month at my website. :headbang: Glad you found it and that you enjoy it. The rest of that show (S.O.D. live at CBGB's) is btw still available at my website. The ballads were only there last month.

Thank God for your web site ! People like you the fist banging maniacs of the world, never get enough props for the time and effort you put into your websites. I did indeed grab this one off your site.

Thanks,

Momo

Momo said:
It was definitivley Bye Bye Love as the song. I have posted the Mp3 of the S.O.D ballad of Ben Orr. Ben Orr was the bassist of the Cars and sang lead vocals on Just What I Needed, Let's Go, Moving In Stereo. Poor bastard died like in 3 months after getting pancreatic cancer. Babooey Of Howard Stern fame won a couple grand on Benjamin Orr as his pick in the KCOCK office deathpool.

That Pancreatic cancer shit is lethal, killed Michael Landon in like 5 minutes and 3/4 of Jimmy Carters family. So it does have some upside.

As a Bonus the MP3 contains the Ballad Of Owen Hart.

S.O.D Ballad Of Benjamin Orr

Best Regards,

Momo

Bill Hicks died of pancreatic cancer too