things i really hate today by greg massi

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
1. Garden Forgotten By Time

2. Humidity

3. Going to a free work lunch on my day off only to have it turned into a sales pitch by American Express Financial Planning

4. My life

5. Giving a girl your phone number and having her conveniently NOT call you

You sound as if you are having just as bad of a day as I am. I'm sorry you feel bad. ::internet hugs::

The only good thing that happened to me today is passing my hazing on this here forum. ;)

Yea I'm still at working looking sadly over the piles of looming paper work that I am not doing right now and thinking about how I am going home to an empty house to have cold vegie pizza with my cat and watching reruns of West Wing or sitting online. I guess it could be worse.

The Garden Forgotten By Time took me forever! I had no idea you were supposed to use the man eating plants as platforms to other areas of the dungeon.

Baliset said:
no it is the third level i have done.

also what is up with that room that has no purpose, no doorways, and statues in it?

i fucking hate the garden forgotten by time
With the dogs, I think? That room actually does have a purpose. After you defeat the boss, there's no portal to go back to Rinaldo's house.. but there's a way you can drop down into that room to exit the dungeon faster. It's easier to use a magical ticket if you've got it.

^--I may be thinking of a totally different dungeon btw. Not sure if this is correct, but I remember coming across a useless golden-looking room with big statues and dogs and then using it to exit to the dungeon later and saying "ohhh." MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE THEATRE LEVEL!

OH WAIT!!!!!

Go back to the statue room! I think you can destroy one of the statues and it opens up a doorway!

And I apologize in advance if this is not the case and I am leading you totally off track but I think that might be it.