Things running on the beach with David Hasselhoff too many times will do to you:

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
yasmine_bleeth.jpg

Who is she?
Yasmine Bleeth - former Baywatch beauty who made the cardinal sin of leaving Baywatch to "concentrate on a film career". Shit.. will they ever learn.. it's career suicide.
Case and point - Pamela, Donna, Gena - where are you now??

What did she do?
Police say Bleeth drove off Interstate 94 and onto the freeway's median strip. During their investigation of a car accident, patrol officers found what they suspected was cocaine in her purse.
Bleeth's hotel room was subsequently searched, and further charges stemmed from this search.
Bleeth spent the night in jail in Romulus, near Detroit.

When?
Sept 12th 2001

Charged?
Unknown, however the maximum sentence for the charges she faced were a four-year felony for the drug charge, and 93 days in jail for the driving charge.

Sentence?
Under a plea bargain with the Wayne County Prosecutor's office, Bleeth pleaded guilty to possessing less than 25 grams of a controlled substance, cocaine, and to driving while impaired. Another possession charge was dismissed.
Bleeth will serve two years of probation, which includes a drug screening evaluation and undergo regular drug tests.

OK, it's a little out of date, but I was surprised at what she looked like in the picture. Beauty is in the eye of the TV crew makeup artist.
From http://www.mugshots.net

I never thought yasmine was even slightly cute anyway. The amazing part though is that in this picture she looks, like, 50! I thought cocaine was supposed to invigorate you!