things to fart on / tranny story

mick thompson

AKA: Ross Canpolat! SM!
Nov 3, 2005
Dublin, Ireland
when i went to germany a few weeks ago we checked into a nice cushy hotel on the last night. and how me and my mate laughed.

we didnt do it but christ the list is endless.

fart onto the telephone mouthpiece
shit into the kettle
fart under the cups
fart under the glasses
fart into the bible
fart into the pillowcases
fart into the soap dispenser on the wall in the shower
shit under the bed
shit into the lamp-shade

thats one smelly room

after our fart and poop ideas i was checking out the "talent" coming out of the train station out of my window so we decided to hit the town. after going to an irish bar to make ourselves feel more at home and to have a slagging match wit the bartender we found out - oh theres a cool metal bar around the corner. (so the bartender told us - cunt) so we headed around, 2 quid enterance fee and guess what - electrodance metal nazi creep bar with trannies in every corner. both of us wearing white t-shirts felt right at home - ahem. so we got our beers and went to the smoking area, we hung out there for about 20 minutes afraid to go back in and then the worst happened, we ran out of smokes. "oh - look ross, theres a smoke machine in the corner there with some nice ladies standing next to it" now i noticed them "ladies" entering a few minutes before. so his plan was to start chatting them up while getting smokes.

his pickup line was " guten tag - how does the smoke machine work" in a strong dublin accent. i warned him, "dude, theres something not right with that blond chick - she looks like a fucking alien or something"

but no...the dick got the better of the man. so i watched from one end of the smoking area and he went up to have a chit chat. about 1 minute later he came running back to make with a melted face. "dude..that chick..that..that chicks a dude,dude"

ended up he asked the blond chick how to work the smoke machine and winked at "her" in the process and "she" said. I dont know in a nice strong male german accent.

oh how i laughed.

cut scene - were standing in the toilets in the creep bar and guess who comes up to the urinal as me and my mate are pissing. Mr.Blonde and he starts checkin ot my mates ding dong.

oh how we ran...remind me never to back to germany

thought i'd share that with you all...see what bordem does

haha.

I've got double doors between controlroom and liveroom, as well as to the booth.

both are sealed airtight, it's the best part of the whole recording process actually to leave your fart reting between them and than call the (f)artist via talkback into the controlroom ;)