Thinking about selling my vinyl thrash collection

dutchy

Apr 2, 2002
Stadskanaal, Holland
Visit site
I'm gonna re-style my bedroom and I'm thinking about selling this classic collection I've got, it has everything from Exodus "Pleasures" till Metallica "........and Justice, the album that killed thrashmetal, for All", lots of Anthrax, Death Angel, Suicidal etc. what do ya think, sell or store it in the basement??

dutchy said:
I'm gonna re-style my bedroom and I'm thinking about selling this classic collection I've got, it has everything from Exodus "Pleasures" till Metallica "........and Justice, the album that killed thrashmetal, for All", lots of Anthrax, Death Angel, Suicidal etc. what do ya think, sell or store it in the basement??

Answer is damn easy:

a) do you need money? Sell it.
b) you don't need money? Preserve it.

dutchy said:
allright! I move my ass to trade forum and store the thrash in the basement until I really need the money!:)

You know what? Send me a PM and I'll link here to your tread in the traders forum.

Thats all I can do for ya! :)
Hope to see you again here at the Old School forum.

Veel succes! :wave:

Been there, done that....
DON'T sell your collection, you'll end up like me having to pay alot of money to buy all that vinyl again I ever sold... If you need some space to store I still have some room :), and it's not that far away to Belgium ...

Hawk said:
You know what? Send me a PM and I'll link here to your tread in the traders forum.

Thats all I can do for ya! :)
Hope to see you again here at the Old School forum.

Veel succes! :wave:

Bedankt voor het aanbod!! denk dat ik er toch nog maar even mee wacht!!

If I'm ready to sell I'll let Oldschoolers know first!!

dutchy said:
Bedankt voor het aanbod!! denk dat ik er toch nog maar even mee wacht!!

If I'm ready to sell I'll let Oldschoolers know first!!

So your gonna wait? A wise choice. :) You'll thank us later.

I live in a small space, so I value storage space alot. Usually if I want to store something or if it is getting too full, I go through everything and sell the weakest thing I got, so in your case, I wouldn't sell them, but why would you sell them? they are always nice little collectables and you could take them out every so often, I just wouldn't sell, but if you nedd the money then,

So you want to sell music to buy music, that doesn't make sence. Besides, a lot of cover art goes to waste on CD's and I can guarantee you you'll miss them when they're gone, I miss mine.