This album seriously needs to be reissued!

goto some noname city in the middle on nowhere, but make sure it has some CD stores. Your bound to find it. That's hwo I go upon getting rare DVD's. The Danw fo the Dead is like 80$ on ebay, 24.99 at a small town in Cali though :)

I've heard that "A Vision Of Misery" is actually already reissued by Roadrunner Japan. They do these classic reissues and somehow Sadus has become "classic"...Ha! But it's most likely that "Swollowed In Black" will come out again one day in this way. It has to, it's the more popular of the Roadrunner releases that we recorded.

Originally posted by HippieOfDoom
I've heard that "A Vision Of Misery" is actually already reissued by Roadrunner Japan. They do these classic reissues and somehow Sadus has become "classic"...Ha! But it's most likely that "Swollowed In Black" will come out again one day in this way. It has to, it's the more popular of the Roadrunner releases that we recorded.

Heh, they reissued that and you didn't know? Did they really even inform anyone in the band?

Yes, it was reissued though. I've noticed that you can order "A Vision of Misery" on some sites and in some stores...Well, the Japanese one anyways.

Sweet mother fucking christ!!!! That guy paid $192 for Swallowed in Black?! Wow! Now THAT is a fan!!! That's just too rich for my blood. I think I'll just dream about getting that album for now.