Boston
www.livejournal.com
wow.

taxidermist art = beautiful!:

http://www.acaseofcuriosities.com
birmingham_diva.jpg

kitten_prin_comp.jpg

3flowers_det.jpg

[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]Another project that I have been brooding over for several years. My goal is to produce taxidermy with movements. Not being mechanically inclined is a challenge which I am determined to overcome.[/font]
[font=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif]I would be happy with simple movements;. a flutter of wings, the turn of a head. I would be thrilled to create these movements in small birds along with song.[/font]

and you asked....
"Where were you during the hardest parts of my life?
Why was there only one set of footprints in the sand?
Why did you leave my side?"

and I said
No, my son...this is when I carried you."

azal said:
and you asked....
"Where were you during the hardest parts of my life?
Why was there only one set of footprints in the sand?
Why did you leave my side?"

and I said
No, my son...this is when I carried you."

every year my jesus loving grandparents send me a bookmark with this on it.

granted, they like go to a church where they get posessed and flail on the floor and dance with snakes. plus they're like, 80.

My grandmother and aunt are in the pentacost thing.

We haven't talked to them in like 10 years.

They live in South NJ and we use to go there for Thanksgiving. And they would always read the bible and cry and me, my brother and parents would snicked and kick each other under the table.

I liked to wear White Zombie shirts when I visited and I onced peed my pants in the car going down there.

Kinda bummer that they went nuts and we stopped talking because grandma provided mad ends on every birthday...like $500 checks and shit.

that would have come in handy yesterday.

We have some weird cult like that in the mountains near where I grew up. Creepy-ass people and their snake handling and homeschooling and having-twelve-children-ing...