this did my head in

Susie

Jul 21, 2003
liverpool
Visit site
I'm not a piano player but today in work a woman came in and said, she is in the middle of smashing her piano up, a grande piano , she said no one wanted it so i am breaking it up, well to me thats a waste and it was a really good one i believe, she then said i couldnt give it away , and sandy who i work with said oh i didnt think of asking you, and i have lots of room in my house :erk: what a bloody waste :yell: ffs wait till mick see's this, i havent told him yet.

ah, sorry, i misunderstood as usual. i think i need to reformat my organic harddrive.

i reckon smashing instruments are waste aswell, think of all the guitars that're wasted on stage by punks - i could've got at least one of them :yell:

Dhatura said:
I HATE when musical instruments are smashed, on stage, for example.
Your words once again compliment mine. I absolutely can't stand it, like in Nirvana's last video :mad: That video was shown throughout the whole month I was working in a factory to be able to buy my guitar. That gets me so mad.

Cerulean said:
Your words once again compliment mine. I absolutely can't stand it, like in Nirvana's last video :mad: That video was shown throughout the whole month I was working in a factory to be able to buy my guitar. That gets me so mad.
hahahaha

lol rano ;)

I also hate it when musicians break their instruments, its such a waste of money... oke, maybe if its in a video they take old or broken instruments but live, they usually take the guitars or stuff they just played with and it sucks :(

siderea said:
at a festival, the fun loving criminals just simply gave away a guitar because a string got broken or something, that's the way to do it :)
:hotjump: Yes yes yes

Ah and on one of my Metallica tapes, you can see Kirk simply throwing his guitar in the audience :eek: Imagine the fight that it would have caused there.

i was at a Hole gig a few years ago and Courney Love said she would give away her guitar to the girl who managed to stay the longer in the front row :cool:
So at the end of the show she took this girl on stage, danced with her a bit and gave her her guitar:headbang: