This Ending

Planned to see them live in Gothenburg shortly after Bochum, but it got cancelled due to not many tickets sold.

Hopefully there'll be another chance in the future.

And yeah, they do tour, I think, without Fred as well, replacing him on the drums.
I could be wrong, of course, I often am :wave:

Planned to see them live in Gothenburg shortly after Bochum, but it got cancelled due to not many tickets sold.

And yeah, they do tour, I think, without Fred as well, replacing him on the drums.

That sucks...
Hmm...I don't know. I checked their homepage/myspace for new gigs from time to time but never saw more than a few swedish gigs so far.

pretty sure we had a couple of threads about this ending before, did we??? but hey, good Band why not bring them up again. :)

have, of course, both CDs. like them a lot! would love to see them live

Saw them live last night in Gothenburg, with Fred on drums.
So I was wrong, in my statement above, of course :devil:

I must've been drunk though, since I was up front and mainly headbaning the whole show, I don't do that any longer, hmm, should add a usually or something...

Good show, good night, not so good day after

This ending is a rly good band.i think i brought it up before when i was more active.i have seen em like 5 times around stockholm..they live around my neighbourhood..have been drinking with them after shows and such =)