This Fridays show in Jersey

prime666

Feb 4, 2002
NY
www.myspace.com
Who's going who's going to pussy out? Being that this place has no liqour license I advise most of you drunks to bring your own and cellebrate a toast with yours truly to the the mighty Anthrax?

Its only like fifteen bucks. Recycle those beer bottles and cans, pimp out your ass to the local Judas Priest fan or steal hub caps. These guys do not dissapoint.

I would love to see a show in Jersey but in fucking LA, dammit. I used to know a hot Jersey girl named Candace. Oh she was so cool and sexy!!! BTW I have boat load of longnecks and soda cans to recycle. Fridays my son's B-day have them do Cadillac Rock Box for him. \nn/

Well, I guess I'm gonna pussy out, cuz I live in Detroit and gotta work this weekend any way. But I watched 'em at Harpo's over here in the ghetto and never had a drink, had such a good time, I almost came.

I feel like a chick.. Do I want to wear my Yankees jersey to taunt any sox fans in attendance or do I want to wear by battle armor (an old rip up AF shirt)...God I'm getting old..

Feel free to say hello. I'll be dishing out flyers for wcfya before and posibly after the show.

That's the only thing I didn't get... it makes sense to advertise the album at a metal show and hand out flyers. But a club show that Anthrax is headlining... I would think that a large part of the audience would have the cd. I don't know, maybe its just me being optimistic that old fans who come to the show automatically bought WCFYA. I hung the last of my posters on Wed.

They were selling the CD at the shows.
Meet some folks at the show and tell them THEY NEED IT.

LOAroberto said:
Dude I wish I could go. I got $24 bucks left in the bank and that's for gas for the next week. All I have to say is I'm married with two kids and a dog!
No excuses for missing Anthrax live!!! You should've joined the street team and put up flyers...car pool...next time do it because that is something nobody should miss!:hotjump: