This is easily the funniest thing I've read all week...

EricT

Don't you ever get...
Aug 25, 2005
Lost In Necropolis
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a76432/cruise-to-build-alien-attack-bunker.html

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are planning to build a £5 million bunker under their Colorado home to protect them from alien attacks, reports claim.

A source close to Cruise - who is a leading Scientologist - said the actor is to erect a "self-contained underground system where up to 10 people can survive for years".

The bunker will reportedly include a high-tech air-purification system and storage space for supplies and survival equipment.

Followers of Scientology are thought to believe that an evil galactic overlord named Xenu is planning to invade the planet in an act of revenge.

:lol:

On the forum I stole this from, we're amidst a conversation about who is stupider: Scientologist's who build shelters from Xenu, Christians who build shelters for the impending rapture, or Muslims who blow themselves up in the name of Allah.

It's a tight race.

My former step-mother converted to scientology. Not sure she bought into the science fiction aspect.. but it did seem to work as a belief system to reinforce her normal bitchy cunt behavior.

It's in order to protect themselves from the initial riots that will become when the final signs of the rapture are displayed or something.

The nuts who build shelters from nuclear war out of school buses added into the mix. Trying to figure out if they can count as our Atheist group by doing google searches on some of their names, hahah.