this is fricken cool

CCshred

maidens guitar
Jan 5, 2009
Moorpark
(to me)

Mille Petrozza : See you soon! Up the irons :)

Mille loves the maidens :)

woop woop

haha

<3 Courtney

any one want to play kreator with me? hahaha

I nearly pooped my pants last week when they opened the show with The Pestilence, and played When the Sun Burns Red for the encore. Holy crap that was unexpected! Too bad no Toxic Trace and no Ventor vocals, but a killer show as always.

It's time to raise the Flag of Hate!!!

I nearly pooped my pants last week when they opened the show with The Pestilence, and played When the Sun Burns Red for the encore. Holy crap that was unexpected! Too bad no Toxic Trace and no Ventor vocals, but a killer show as always.

It's time to raise the Flag of Hate!!!
It was the best time ive seen kreator just due to the fact of them pulling out -when the sun burns red!

later that night on the bus johnny and i were asking WHY NO VENTOR VOCALS to ventor... he just smiled and said NO haha. hahaha then sami and i plus other crew peeps went to mels after our wine. fun times... they are all really great guys... i cant wait to see them again... hopefully in europe bc their tour is going to be kreator,exodus or testament, warbringer and heathen.... this coming nov/dec YES. i was even going to ask mille if us maidens could open as well haha id so do it!

It was the best time ive seen kreator just due to the fact of them pulling out -when the sun burns red!

later that night on the bus johnny and i were asking WHY NO VENTOR VOCALS to ventor... he just smiled and said NO haha. hahaha then sami and i plus other crew peeps went to mels after our wine. fun times... they are all really great guys... i cant wait to see them again... hopefully in europe bc their tour is going to be kreator,exodus or testament, warbringer and heathen.... this coming nov/dec YES. i was even going to ask mille if us maidens could open as well haha id so do it!

Courtney, you need to get Mille to bring that tour to the U.S. And also bring Sodom and Destruction while you're at it haha!

Kreator played When The Sun Burns Red?? :OMG: No way! I never thought they'd ever play that song live again! If get to see them again, I really hope they will play that! Coma Of Souls is my fave Kreator album, and that is one of my fave songs on it, although my fave is Terror Zone! \m/