This is the "What was the last drink you enjoyed"?

victoria bitter commonly known as vb,its the beer for all occasions as far as i'm concerned,i enjoy it too much to try and go all yuppie and get expensive imports or premium beers,i guess u would have to be australian to understand that,i probably have a glass of wine once in a blue moon but i dont go out of my way trying to get hold of a fav bottle or anything.

Exothrax said:
Brännvin Special:Spin:

It´s far between my drinking sessions but a shot of Brännvin Special is nice. The last drink I enjoyed was some whiskey a month ago. I´m starting to like whiskey, before I couldn´t down the stuff.

The latest think I really ejoyed was a can of Power Point. Tastes like Red Bull but half the price, tack som fan för det ICA-helvete!

Prazdroj (er, Pilsner Urquell) from a can. Wonderful. Much better than from a bottle.

I have a nice bottle of Ardbeg 10 yr old malt at home that is in danger of being finished before the weekend gets here. Heaven in a glass.... I used to be a bourban and beer man but my dads coverted me to the joys of single malts.

Any british ale I can get a hold on (Bass, Newcastle, Boddington etc.), irish stouts, Sam Adams' Boston Ale, Pete's Wicked Ale, New Amsterdam.., that belgian production once in a while (it's so expensive)...

A month ago I tried some Pinch and liked it - but only straight up, no ice.
Oh, last saturday a body of mine (he's a bartender) mixed a Red Devil for me. I dont know what the ingredients were but it was tasty. I think some of Southern Comfort was there. If anybody knows the recepie I'd be much obliged.

Yea, and give me some vodka...