this made me lol

Ohh so much positive energy! I . . .can't . . . take . . .it. :loco:

Funny to hear them talk about stuff like we are all haters when it's really a BIG two way street. I wonder how many of them seriously gave AA a chance. Probably not many, same as us and Trivium.

oh hell. this thread made me so curious that i actually signed up for the trivium forum. and... well it was kind of a waste of two minutes of my life but at least my curiosity is satisfied. in any case, i don't like trivium, but i'm not going to bash them to death. i just don't like that metal core stuff. at least they aren't as objectionable as the other bands of the genre, but i still can't stand them. :p i guess it will be a long cigarette break between AA's set and CoB's ! heh...
@ Anglorfin: you're right, that was too much positive energy. no wonder i was feeling so twitchy while reading that! haha...

Babydollcybergoth said:
so what was it about? for those of us who are too lazy to sign up for the trivium forum...

Basically one guy doesn't understand why we don't like Trivium over here on the AA boards and then they all give cyber-hugs to each other.

Anglorfin said:
Basically one guy doesn't understand why we don't like Trivium over here on the AA boards and then they all give cyber-hugs to each other.

i'm sorry but that was not worth signing up for anything.

Their not a terrible band, suck ass live though. And yeah, their fans are all whiney pussies that wear their girl pants too tight. I didn't bother signing up for the forum..

Going to see Amon Amarth and Bodom tonight finally!!! It's gonna be sooo fucking cool!!