this made me sad...

oh that thread. a bit controversial, actually. nobody ever saw any news of a train hitting anyone in that area... and a train hitting someone is definitely something that would be on the news or in newspapers. who knows.

yeah that sounds fake, i've heard of real cases on other boards and fake ones all the same. this is definately fake. she mentions i don't recognize my parents, but she remembers about the board and specific people? either she has a sad life or something's wrong with her mentally or she's lying.

hmm, somehow it feels better to hear this:p
if it's true that is

I'd prefer a psycho who wants to leave the board kinda spectacular, over a dead girl who left her friends and family in sorrow...

edit: oh, she did leave her friends and family in sorrow, but because of the suicide.....

Vincent J. said:
hmm, somehow it feels better to hear this:p
if it's true that is

I'd prefer a psycho who wants to leave the board kinda spectacular, over a dead girl who left her friends and family in sorrow...

edit: oh, she did leave her friends and family in sorrow, but because of the suicide.....
so, did she have a suicide date planned all along?

Her user title was/is "borderline personality". If you know about borderline personality disorder, you'll also know one is totally capable of this sort of thread and actions. If that was real, and not just something coincidental, then her family, by now, is probably functioning better with her gone; it's one of the really f***** up truths about the disorder. Sad. It's odd, though -- I was thinking about that thread only a couple weeks ago. Hmm.

Trains are Public Enemies, many a time have I been followed by gangs of these trains and have been badly beaten. All I could hear was my voice screaming like a little girl..

I blame disney yet again!

Now, onto the show...

-----

The randomness of this post is.. well.. random.

I remember hearing about all of that drama when I first got here, and having to search the forum to find out more about it. I was glad when it finally stopped being an issue at all. It should remain that way.