This Sat., April 3, at Brixton in Redondo Beach--show time!

Apr 10, 2009
Come join us at the pier in Redondo Beach!

BRIXTON
100 W Torrance Blvd
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
(310) 406-1931
www.brixtonsouthbay.com
21 and over

Once again, we are delighted and honored to be joined by Satoru--all the way from Tokyo--as "Dee Murray"! As many of you know, Satoru sat in on a few shows with us during our recent Japan tour, and now we have the pleasure of jamming some Maiden with her again while she's here visiting. Don't miss it--Sato rocks! :headbang:

But, wait, there's more! Call now and you'll receive TWO sets of ShamWow for the price of one--uh, wait, no, I got a better offer for ya... :lol::p

The kick-ass original band Slumlord will be opening the evening! Some of you scenesters may recall them from back in the day when they were Sunset Strip regulars. Well, after taking several years off, they're reuniting for a final farewell show, as their singer is moving away. I got to see them play the Viper Room recently and immediately turned into a slobbering, obsessed fan. :worship: So be sure to arrive by 8 pm so you can rock out with me front and center for their set! :kickass::headbang: Check 'em out:
http://www.myspace.com/laslumlord

gonna be so much fun as usual!!!!!!!!! nothing like a lil more maiden to get the weekend going!.... come out and have a good time, we know we will!:headbang:

Set list for Jenna:

Aces High
Two Minutes to Midnight
Wasted Years
Die With Your Boots On
The Wickerman
Flight of Icarus
Killers
Wrathchild
22 Acacia Ave
The Trooper
Number of the Beast