This song got me into it!

As for me, I cant remember I time when I DIDNT love music, for example when I was 2 I was crazy about Kiss and Europe :p One major moment though was when I heard Revelations on the Live after Death album by Iron Maiden.... Love in its purest form, they have been my favorite band ever since that day.

Iron Maiden...er...ehm...heh...uh...dammit, i can't remember...my uncle would know, and he's here today so...*goes and finds uncle, drags him back to comp*......okay, it was The Trooper, he says. my uncle's telling me that the story goes something like this:

i was 5 at the time and at his house for the day. even at 5 i was still small enough to be bounced on somebody's knee; you know, playing "horsie" and all that...it was my favourite game when i was little, and so my uncle had me on his knee and he was bouncing me up and down while singing out the William Tell theme, lol. then he put on The Trooper, i guess cuz he didn't want to sing anymore haha...but anyway, the rhythm in The Trooper really rocked my 5-yr-old socks off, cuz i believe it's very similar to the one of William Tell, and i was bouncing up and down so much that [according to my uncle, but i believe he is exagerrating a bit] half the bouncing i did was on my own. :D

and Iron Maiden has been my favourite band since. :D

Children Of Bodom - FOLLOW THE REAPER

I was amazed at how fast it was and tried to headbang to it lol. Now I realize that it really wasn't THAT fast... I went out, bought their FtR CD, and now Children Of Bodom is my favorite band and have inspired me to play drums and guitar plus various other instruments.

i started listening to lots of stuff
but the things that were my all time favorites on remote times which i can actually remember what i thought were Steve Vai, Iron Maiden, Rush and Dire Straits, since as long as i can remember

and the first time i got totally amazed by a song was with Steve Vai's Fire Garden Suite, when i was like 7

thank god i grew up, musically also, liking it and could actually understand why it sounded so good :D

the first music i loved was the Manheim Steamroller "Classical Gas" album with mason ______ (cant remember) and a few swing albums. but when i was like 6 my cousin played metallica "one" and i fell in love with metal.