This sounds ver interesting...

eppst1

Mar 18, 2002
Ohio
www.eppst1.com
Blabbermouth said:
FIRES OF BABYLON, the classic 1980s-style, shredding U.S. heavy metal band featuring guitarist Lou St. Paul (WINTERS BANE), vocalist Rob Rock (ex-IMPELLITTERI), bassist Kelly Conlon (ex-DEATH), and drummer Robert Falzano (ex-ANNIHILATOR), will release its debut album on April 25 via Metal Heaven.

In 1990, guitarist Lou St. Paul formed WINTERS BANE and since that time has consistently displayed his excellent songwriting skills, playing great riffs and shredding solos over intelligent, well-thought-out lyrical essays. Highly impressed by Lou's playing on WINTERS BANE's album "Redivivus", Metal Heaven's A&R representative Georg Siegl asked St. Paul to write the material and put together a band to record a classic '80s metal album — and FIRES OF BABYLON is the result.

Comments St. Paul: "I was asked if I would write and album with known players from other bands. Of course I said yes. We put the details together and soon the project was on."

And the music? 100% pure U.S. metal which, according to St. Paul, deals with "lyrical themes about relationships, struggles and triumphs, political commentary, and Biblical world views."

"Fires Of Babylon" track listing:

01. Falling To Pieces
02. Devilution
03. When The Kingdom Comes
04. Lake Of Fire
05. Holy Resurrection
06. Going Through Changes
07. Lazarus Rising
08. Revolution Coming
09. Generation Of Destruction
10. Castles Are Burning

Check out audio samples at this location.

FIRES OF BABYLON is:

Lou St. Paul - Guitars
Rob Rock - Vocals
Kelly Conlon - Bass
Robert Falzano - Drums

You can sign me up on anything that includes Mr. Rock!