This summer

johnnieCzech

Your favourite Czech
Feb 5, 2002
Prague
Anthrax are confirmed for Masters Of Rock festival in Czech Rep. this summer. I assume there is some European festival tour, then? Just two days after Metallica & Alice In Chains in Prague, btw. This summer is gonna be HOT.

The bad thing about AIC playing before Metallica in Prague is that they are playing before Metallica :) nothing against Metallica, but I've seen Machine Head supporting them twice before and: they played short set, and most importantly: their sound sucked balls. It was the same with Shitknot, eh, Slipknot, when they supported Metallica back in 2004, and I guess it will be the same for AIC.

The bad thing about AIC playing before Metallica in Prague is that they are playing before Metallica :) nothing against Metallica, but I've seen Machine Head supporting them twice before and: they played short set, and most importantly: their sound sucked balls. It was the same with Shitknot, eh, Slipknot, when they supported Metallica back in 2004, and I guess it will be the same for AIC.

You saying Metallica doesn't want to be "shown up"?

Saw Queensryche open for Metallica in '89, and they blew the doors off Metallica. Not even close.

They just announced Anthrax (and Slayer) for a new festival in Norway called Tons of Rock in June. Guess I'm there, then! Sepultura, Obliteration, WASP and Ghost are playing too, so I think it's gonna be fun! :kickass:

Given that it seems that Anthrax are joining the summer circuit of festivals mid year, I wonder if they're planning to have the new record out before this?

They're also confirmed for Bravalla Festival in Sweden, and Sonisphere Knebworth. Wish they'd update their tour page, as it seems like they're confirmed for much more than I knew about.