THIS WEEK ON THE SHOPP

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..
THIS WEEK ( JUNE 15TH FATHERS DAY ) ON THE
SUNDAY HOUR OF PROGRESSIVE POWER RADIO SHOW FEATURES
SWEDISH ROCKERS "INCRAVE" and I'll be playing songs from upcoming CLOUDSCAPE, ANDROMEDA and MEMOIRA mixed in along with some brilliant other tracks of Nightmare artists....Where you ask?

www.MetalExpressRadio.com

When you ask....Look at the banner below ; )

Rage on friends.....

There was a problem with the second half of the SHOPP broadcast on Fathers Day.

I had pre-recorded my show for this one, and during upload to the MetalExpress.com server, there was an error on the second half of the show. Of course I didn't check this on Sunday until after it was supposed to have played because I was out doing Fathers Day things with my kids.

This part of the show of course had the FEATURED ARTIST portion with INCRAVE's 4 songs from their new release DEAD END and a never before aired song from the upcoming Sept. ANDROMEDA release THE IMMUNITY ZONE.

SO, this show will replay this coming Sunday the 22nd!
Tune it at the same times to check it out, great stuff!

Lance

woooooh0oooooooo i missed the show on Sunday, due to getting my Daughter Rachel on the plane for Japan, and then doing some Father's day things with my other Daughter Mary. So now I can hear it in all it's glory.

Wow, Japan really? Cool! :cool: Happy belated Father's Day to you both, John & Lance!

I was mad busy yesterday too, had a lot of articles and reviews to get in and church activities too, so the rerun will be awesome!!! I can't wait to hear it! :headbang: :headbang:

Any news on that new Mindflow album? Can't find it anywhere still!
Well, it was supposed to be officially release at the end of May. Due to a number of things going haywire, I'm not certain when it will be available. Maybe John or Lance can clear it up for us, since they probably talked to the band more recently than I have.

In the meantime, you can find a few free downloads off the new cd on their MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/letyourmindflow

Cheers!
:headbang:

Hey people, just a reminder, we'll have a limited amount of the new MINDFLOW album, EXCLUSIVELY for prog power, they WILL NOT be available at the nightmare webstore or in other stores until an official release date has been established, this is from the band to you as a special thing, so take advantage of it and come by for this amazing package.

The Nightmare Records Sunday Hour Of Progressive Power Metal Show

60 minutes of the best Progressive Power Metal Nightmare Records has to offer! Your host is none other than Nightmare Records' CEO and Power Metal Vocalist ... Lance King! This week's featured band is MINDFLOW and their new album entitled DESTRUCTIVE DEVISE!

Be sure to tune in on SUNDAY'S at 15:00 and 21:00 Central European Time (9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. New York City Time) each Sunday to hear the best Progressive Metal releases Nightmare Records has to offer!
on www.MetalExpressRadio.com

The Way It Ends
Prototype
Continuum

For You
C9
demo submission

Cloak & Daggers
Cloudscape
Global Drama

Ancient song
Dimension
EGO

Fork Toungues and Foul Times
ChaosWave
Dead Eye Dreaming

Into the Otherside
Avian
Ashes And Madness

Recognizing Fate
Andromeda
The Immunity Zone

Inevitable Nightfall
Mindflow
Destructive Device

Said & Done
Mindflow
Destructive Device

Fragile State Of Peace
Mindflow
Destructive Device

NEXT WEEKS FEATURED ARTIST - HARMONY from their upcoming NOV release "Chapter 11: Aftermath"

Did I mention this next Sunday, I'll be Featuring HARMONY's new album !!!! lmao, be there, www.MetalexpressRadio.com

oh yes, and don't forget to go to the Nightmare forum and play the crap out of the KRUCIBLE song on the CLEARCHANNELS "NEW", it will help us to win
a deal for national exposure that is surely to help the band in so many possible ways you can't imagine. Free promotion on a major network, just doesn't
grow on trees, unless you get this kind of opportunity!

Link is in my signature to the forum.

This Sunday Sept 21st, at same time as last week, the 20th installment of the SUNDAY HOUR OF PROGRESSIVE POWER.
This weeks FEATURED ARTIST: HARMONY with their new album on the horizon coming "Chapter II: Aftermath"
For those fans of DARKWATER and 7 DAYS, check this out, same main core lineup. Killer stuff.

HERE IS THE PLAYLIST, enjoy it's a killer! Tune in tomorrow on www.METALexpressRADIO.com (9AM & 3PM US Eastern Time)

Mhysteric
ASHENT
Flaws Of Elation

Fragile State Of Peace
MINDFLOW
Destructive Device

You strike me with love
STONELAKE
Reincarnation

Veils Of Illumination
ANDROMEDA
The Immunity Zone