Thomas Vikstrom(Therion) singing on 2nd Steel Seal

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
I really hope Thomas Vikstrom is singing for Therion when they come next year!!!

The Swedish vocalist Thomas Vikström (Candlemass, Brazen Abbott, Stormwind, Dark Illusion, Therion) will be singing on the upcoming second album of the Italian band Steel Seal. So, he will be the successor of DC Cooper, who appeared behind the microphone on the Steel Seal debut album “By the Power of Thunder”. Vikström is presently in Argentina, where he's going to record his vocal parts during the month of January; the remaining recordings and the final mixing will take place in the next month of March. The new album will be entitled “Redemption Denied” and released by the Italian label Underground Symphony.

The million-dollar question is, why Argentina of all places? The only connection I see is that there are *many* Italians in that country - still, I don't get it.

Redemption Denied is having really good popular appeal and success with critics: the average rating of the ten best reviews is at present 9.3/10 and the one of the following is very high too.
The complete list of ratings assigned to the album can be found in the home page at www.steel-seal.com. The links to each specific review and rating can be found in the blog of Steel Seal's Myspace page www.myspace.com/steelsealmetal.
:hotjump:

and it's only 7 dollars on Amazon. I like it, the only problem I have is with the guitar players tone,and shitty solos, other than that it's good. Stormwind still around?

Here are the links to a couple of songs from the new album I found on Youtube:

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator: