Thor Arise Demo

i'm not sure about that.... i checked the AA site myself. But my demo has 4 tracks...
I'll just wait for the Elder Experts to say their word... That is if I don't get my portion of "Look past thread you lazy fuck"....

Edit: the demo you were referring to is "The Arrival Of The Fumbul Winter"...

Edit 2: Apparantly it was re-issued on the Versus The World Bonus Cd.....

Ive listened it and its good. But i cant buy the limited editon of vs the world anymore. So thats te problem.

for corporal mcdick:

tracklist 'thor arise'

1. risen from the sea
2. atrocious humanity
3. army of darkness
4. thor arise
5. sabbath bloody sabbath

edit: now i saw that you already knew it was also in vs the world limited edition, and probably already know what the tracklist is

i got the songs with 'eMule'.. (the same as edonkey?).. you must search for the vs. the world limited edition, although i also found a thor arise demo on eMule. and sorry i dont have yahoo messenger.

i have the Digi pack version of Versus The World with the bonus cd, got it when it came out when i was in Europe, and last week i bought the jewel case version and that also had the bonus cd, you can still get it easy as piss. I bought it from a mainstream cd store, $20, bargain! Nah i got it because & soon the world will cease to be skips on my digi pack version :/ Can't have that song skipping!