New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
Joe Satriani - Engines of creation.

I just heard it for the first time.

I'm dumbfounded.

Speechless.

This is amazing.

Devil's Slide is totally... amazing.

yeah satch is great...ya know i never was a big fan til i saw him live, i always liked his stuff but wasn't a huge fan or anything, but he blew me away when i saw him life

It's the strangest album ever. It's a techno record, played on guitar... strange as hell... go and download Devil's Slide, it's amazing...

ha ha, and what's with your vinnie moore obsession dude? ha ha.

its not an obsession, he just isnt very well known. he is my favorite solo guitarist so im just tryin to spread the word. everyone knows satriani, but few have heard of vinne moore. people who like satriani would like vinnie moore as well i think...so im just tryin to get the word out cuz id like to see him get just as popular.
-neal

He sounds like he's friggin out of the tune... everything i've heard by him... *shrug*

He's got good technique, but he can't write.

Wow, I thought I was the only person on the planet that absolutely loved Engines of Creation.

God Forbid someone TAKES A CHANCE and TRIES SOMETHING NEW.

Satriani's new album "Strange Beautiful Music" absolutely RULES as well, check that one out too!

yeah Engines of Creation truly kicks arse, i've had it for about two years now. I hate how everybody heard the first sample and went 'techno shit, fuck you Joe'.

Listen to track 7, its fucken amazing the emotion he puts into it.

PiNkMaGGiT \m/:D \m/