Thrash / Death and more. VHS videos & DVD's trade

oblivion1971

New Metal Member
Mar 11, 2008
Maryland, USA
Metal VHS videos and a few DVD's.

Wantlist is included at the bottom of this post.

I'm not really looking for more live music (audio or video) these days other than a few exceptions in the wantlist.

If you see anything that may be of interest to you, PLEASE don't hesitate to contact. I'm sure we can work something out. Being as I don't even have a VCR anymore, I'd much rather these tapes be enjoyed by someone instead of collecting dust on my shelf.

For references I have sold numerous CD's cassettes & original demos on eBay as the seller "ovrkil". Also am in the good traders listing at thesilentenigma.com

All the tapes and DVD's are how I recieved them many years ago. I only have 1 copy each and no longer own equipment to duplicate them. They are just your standard store bought blank VHS tapes/DVD's with the video listed. No fancy covers or artwork. Just a simple paper label of whats on the tape (band/date/location etc..) and tracklist if known.

I can include cases if you wish. The DVD's are all housed in standard black plastic DVD cases and some VHS tapes are in a cardboard tape sleeve, while others are in a plastic VHS tape case. All running times are approximations and generally rounded to the nearest 5 minutes.

I'll try to answer any specific questions the best I can through PM or email. Please do make reference to trading / tapes in the subject line in any email to avoid them being accidentely deleted as spam.

For those outside the USA, please keep in mind that all VHS tapes are the US standard NTSC format. I am from the USA in MD near the Washington DC area.

VHS TAPES

TAPE #1
HOLY MOSES - Eisbergen Open Air Fest Germany 88 50 minutes
HOLY MOSES - "Life's Destroyer" promo video 5 minutes
NECROVORE - San Antonio, TX 87 15 minutes
DESTRUCTOR - Wheaton, MD 6/26/99 40 minutes
OCTOBER 31 - Wheaton, MD 6/26/99 15 minutes (cuts)

TAPE #2
EXODUS - Cambridge, MA 8/10/97 50 minutes
FORBIDDEN EVIL - 8/11/01 San Francisco, CA (Thrash of the Titans) 25 minutes

TAPE #3
POSSESSED - CA 5/21/93 60 minutes
LAAZ ROCKIT - 1992 JAPAN "Taste of Rebellion" Pro shot home video 55 minutes

TAPE #4
THE GATHERING - Dordrecht, Germany 4/28/98 70 minutes
SODOM - Milwaukee, WI 7/25/98 35 minutes
RAZOR - 3 Promo Videos (Evil Invaders, Shotgun Justice, Sucker For Punishment) 15 minutes

TAPE #5.
FEAR OF GOD (USA) - Atlanta, GA 8/20/93 40 minutes
DESTRUCTION - Buffalo, NY 4/27/89
EXUMER - Eindhoven. Holland (Dynamo) 4/12/87

TAPE #6
THE GATHERING - Thessaloniki, Greece 4/29/99 60 minutes
THE GATHERING - 2/13/96 w/ Metropol Orchestra 10 minutes
THE GATHERING - Landgraff, Holland 5/26/96

TAPE #7
THE GATHERING - Landgraff, Holland 5/26/96 (interview + Live Pink Pop) 20 minutes
THE GATHERING - Eindhoven, Holland 5/22/99 (Dynamo) 45 minutes
THE GATHERING - Hilvarenbeek, Holland (Elastiek Muziek festival) 6/3/01 50 minutes

TAPE #8.
THE GATHERING - Milan, Italy 2/12/00 60 minutes
THE GATHERING - Heilbronn, Germany 6/6/96 25 minutes

DVD's

DVD #1
SEPULTURA - Brooklyn, NY 12/8/89 50 minutes
SANCTUARY - Detroit, MI 4/6/90 30 minutes
ENTOMBED - Philly, PA 9/17/91 35 minutes

DVD #2
Cleveland Splatterfest JUNE 20, 1992 w/
CIANIDE - 30 minutes
MYTHIC - 35 minutes
ROTTREVORE - 35 minutes

DVD #3
RAZOR - Montreal,Canada 10/12/2005 62 minutes

DVD #4
HOLY MOSES - Evpatoria, Ukraine (Metal Heads Mission Fest) 12/08/2006 67 minutes

WANT LIST :

- Fear of God (US) - 1991 US tour - video (other than Reseda, CA & Miami, FL)
- The Gathering - 9-19-06 Amsterdam, NL - video (DVD format preferable)
- The Gathering - 5-18-07 Millvale, PA - video (DVD format preferable)

- Original CD's of most any Metal subgenre (CD's and inserts must be Mint or near Mint condition only. No promos, cut outs etc...) Send your list (ordinary text format preferred) with condition / label info etc...

I will trade any of these videos for most any original mint condition metal CD's (that I don't already have).

Any metal genre is OK. While I like thrash the most, I like and am interested in a lot of Death, Black, Doom, Power, Gothic, Atmospheric etc... metal also.

Please reply or send lists of CD's by PM.

Thanks!