Thrash from Israel: HANGMAN

BlackGoat

Jun 11, 2004
Freshly signed to WITCHES BREW are HANGMAN from Israel, who play absolutely insane Thrash Metal in the tradition of DARK ANGEL and RAZOR. The recording of their first most suitably titled "Thrash Onslaught" album begin in November. Expect a release in February / March 2006.

Who's curious now can download two songs as demoversions at www.hangmanband.com and warm up your neck. Do not forget to grease up with lot's of beer before listening !

Finally some good news from the Middle East !! Sounds pretty good; oldschool Thrash with raw vocals (except for the siren thing in the first song, dump that !!!).

carnut said:
Finally some good news from the Middle East !! Sounds pretty good; oldschool Thrash with raw vocals (except for the siren thing in the first song, dump that !!!).

I actually like the siren thing but I agree he should turn it to a growl towards the end. Well, it's just a demo, I'm sure they'll work on it some more :)

Dodens Grav said:
Another absolutely great TRUE Thrash band that enters the ranks of Barbarian Wrath/Witches Brew.

It's just WITCHES BREW. One will you guys finally understand that I have absolutely NOTHING to do with my wife's label ? Her achievments and signings are her own and her's alone.