Thrash Metal from the UK, EVILE (Huge TestAmenT Influence)

EvileOL

Ol Drake
May 18, 2005
UK
www.twitter.com
hey eveyrone, just registered here but have loved testament for years upon end, not just registering to promote my band.

If anyone's interested there's afew free downloads on the site in the media section, main influences: Annihilator, Testament, Exodus, Slayer, Sepultura.

Sorry to post this as it isn't necessarily Testament related, but they ARE a fucking huge influence.

www.evile.co.uk

Bit of a thread revival!
Was just browsing some old posts cos of the boredom....

Great to see that you guys absolutely made it, rocking with the big names nowadays!
When is the new album due?

Evile is fucking awesome, one of my favorite bands. Hey Ol, how come Russian Roulette never made it on the album? It's one of your best songs IMO, I hope you guys release it.

Dude, whats up???????? Evile fuckin kills, I just bought the Enter The Grave Redux edition,It kicks ass!!!

holy crap this is old. hey ms A!

new album in mid/late 09, heavilly into writing it now, even working on the artwork with someone verry special.

May re-work russian roulette in the future but as a song we HATE it. russian poolette

thankyou for the words about the band!

holy crap this is old. hey ms A!

new album in mid/late 09, heavilly into writing it now, even working on the artwork with someone verry special.

May re-work russian roulette in the future but as a song we HATE it. russian poolette

thankyou for the words about the band!

hehehe. hope you are feeling okay, poor ol!

are you in a lot of pain?

I dig them, I have their CD and it rocks. Its like Tom Araya joined Testament ... lol and if I remember correctly Terry Date produced it. No wonder it sounds like GOD !!!

They are huge in my book along with Destruction. Kick ass mettal from the other side of the pond !!!!

If you are referring to Evile, then no it was Flemming Rasmussen that did Metallica's Ride The Lightning and Master Of Puppets. But you are correct it does sound awesome.

Evile is one of the few recent wave of thrash bands that I actually like. I've had their CD since the first of the year and still dig it. With that said, it's cool to see that one of the band members is down to earth enough to post here! :kickass:

By the way, EvileOL, nice choice for an avatar! I actually have that CD in my car this week.

~Brian~

Evile is one of the few recent wave of thrash bands that I actually like. I've had their CD since the first of the year and still dig it. With that said, it's cool to see that one of the band members is down to earth enough to post here! :kickass:

By the way, EvileOL, nice choice for an avatar! I actually have that CD in my car this week.

~Brian~

i agree! too bad they didn't live here in the states... :lol:

Ahhh yes .. it was Flemming, I knew it was one of my fave producers but couldnt remember who.

As for the CD it is fucking amazing. I been listening to it over and over. Guitar world did a small spot on them a few months ago. They gave the CD a good review but made some retarded fucking comment that they sound too much like their influences ... Thats such a retarded fucking comment in my opinion. I mean how can you sound TOO MUCH like Thrash ... fuck than I SAY THRASH ON MOTHER FUCKERS and I look forward to the next release !!!!!!!!!

Ahhh yes .. it was Flemming, I knew it was one of my fave producers but couldnt remember who.

As for the CD it is fucking amazing. I been listening to it over and over. Guitar world did a small spot on them a few months ago. They gave the CD a good review but made some retarded fucking comment that they sound too much like their influences ... Thats such a retarded fucking comment in my opinion. I mean how can you sound TOO MUCH like Thrash ... fuck than I SAY THRASH ON MOTHER FUCKERS and I look forward to the next release !!!!!!!!!

I agree with the comment from the magazine. I think they sound a lot like slayer sometimes. A lot of people do. But that doesn't make em a bad band. Defenitely not. Ive seen opening for megadeth and exodus and both of the times they fucking raged on stage. Originality is way overrated these day. If a band doesn't sound unique, you will always have people bashing it.